Fortune Links Hong Kong Limited (FL) was set up in January 2016 to take up the responsibility for selling the insulation materials and the associated/related products originally handled by Oxprime (International) Limited (OIL) and OIL will continue to be responsible for selling building services equipment for the HVAC sector. Both companies i.e., FL and OIL are the wholly owned subsidiaries of Oxprime Limited which was set up by Mr. Albert Po in 1980. The purpose of setting up this company (FL) is to concentrate its effort to better serve the customers, streamline and expand the products it represents. As mentioned above, the insulation materials and the associated/related products it represents are listed below:
- Armaflex Closed-cell Elastomeric Insulation
- Manufactured by Armacell Asia Ltd
- Owens Corning Fibreglass Insulation Material
- Manufactured by Owens Corning (China) Investment Company, Ltd
- Rockwool Insulation Material
- Manufactured by Rockwool Building Materials (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Grinnell Mechanical Grooved Couplings
- Manufactured by Tyco Fire Building Products Asia Pte Ltd
- Wave Chemical-free Water Treatment for Cooling Tower
- Manufactured by Griswold Water Systems (GWS)
All the products mentioned above can achieve economic benefits by saving energy consumption and the Wave in particular can also eliminate the use of chemicals in chemical water treatment system and save water. As a result, all these products can help reduce the environmental pollution by saving energy and water which the Hong Kong Government as well as all countries worldwide are emphasizing.
Details of technologies used and benefits which can be achieved by each product are discussed separately in this website.